Friday, April 10, 2009

The Wonders of Technology

OK, so there are some pretty amazing technological advances out there these days. Supposedly I can record my favorite TV program, even if I'm not home to set the DVR (they say I can do it from anywhere). There are cars that drive for you - you don't even need to push the gas or brake pedal anymore. You can easily find people online through social networking sites that you haven't spoken to or heard from in 15 years. And, although I'd only previously heard about this technology, I learned first-hand the wonders of 3D ultrasounds.

Pretty amazing...

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love him already!! That face! :D

The joy's of motherhood...they are supposed to be joyful right? said...

AAWWWW!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Robyn said...

Wait, do you know for sure it's a boy??? I haven't talked to you in too long! Just amazing and precious and I am so very happy for you guys :)

Robyn said...

And thank you for not taking a break from blogging, because this is just the best!