Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Excuses....

I want to blog, really I do. Has it seriously been almost 2 weeks?!? Please forgive me, friends and family, from depriving you of the latest updates from our lives. In reality, not a whole lot has happened. No one has broken any bones. The cricket situation is almost under control. The weather's still hot (although cooling to just b-a-r-e-l-y under 100). And, um....the rabbit ate my homework.

OK, but seriously, to the 10 or 11 people (wishful thinking!) that continuously check in on this here blog, don't give up on us. I have pictures just waiting to be posted, and I promise to think of something funny to say. Maybe I'll just give Kristen some markers and see what happens.

But what have you all been up to? Post me a comment and let me know!


2 comments:

Julianne said...

I think I'm on of the 10 ish people who check on your blog!! Glad to hear that no one has any broken bones or anything. hehe. Duane and I are doing great! Married life is treating me really well! I love it!!! Oh and I do miss you!!!!

Kristi said...

You could blog about your house to be!!! :)