Friday, September 26, 2008

Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes...

If you've been around here long, you may have noticed that the layout of this blog is, well, rather dull. In fact, I'm kinda sick of it!

Therefore, I have decided to take matters into my own hands and breathe some life into this here site. So if you see something strange (and by that I mean site design, not people...hehe), it's probably because I'm working on things in the background. So please be patient, dear Reader, and we'll get to a nicer-looking place soon!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Yay! You have a blog. Love it when I can add more blogs to my roll! :) Thank you for sharing in our excitement. We have so many changes ahead of us, its great!

Also, did I know that you moved? Maybe. Well thats exciting to. I love AZ. I looked for jobs for Dan there often. I have family in Phoenix :) Next time I'm there I'll have to come and visit you!