OK...so I love it and am a little envious of it...the letters are so cool - I want it - I don't know if it is "rugged" enough for the "hippos & jeeps" theme...but none the less - totally cute! I'm sure Eric would NOT like it!? Simon thinks ours is too girly...but at least you've got a 2 to 1 vote...I'm definitely out voted here in the Price house - even Scout's a boy! Anyway...keep on blogging & posting pics because I'm always checking :)
It's great, but then everything you do is great. I'm definitely not as gifted, so I enjoy it all the more. Love any pics of my grandchildren!! Keep up the good work and give Kristen and Eric a big hug!!
12 comments:
Love it!!!
CUTE. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK...so I love it and am a little envious of it...the letters are so cool - I want it - I don't know if it is "rugged" enough for the "hippos & jeeps" theme...but none the less - totally cute! I'm sure Eric would NOT like it!? Simon thinks ours is too girly...but at least you've got a 2 to 1 vote...I'm definitely out voted here in the Price house - even Scout's a boy! Anyway...keep on blogging & posting pics because I'm always checking :)
Love it!! Did you design it yourself???
I like it! I really like how the flowers stay still, and it is so you!
Very well done, my love. I really like it. E
Awww, he just called you "my love" -- I love it when they do that!!!
it's very cute - I like it :)
I like it! I have been trying to figure out how to change the background on our blog...how do you do it. I found a wallpaper I like,
LOVE IT!
OK...so Eric Loves it! I was sooo wrong! I love the little jeep - so cute. You definitely have a gift! :)
It's great, but then everything you do is great. I'm definitely not as gifted, so I enjoy it all the more. Love any pics of my grandchildren!! Keep up the good work and give Kristen and Eric a big hug!!
Post a Comment