Friday, October 24, 2008

A Month's Worth of Stuff

It's been a crazy month! Can you believe it's almost November already? Sheesh! I figured you all were waiting to be overwhelmed with pictures of what's been going on with us lately. You were? Oh good, here we go.

I can't believe I completely forgot to post pictures of this, but back in September we went to the Phoenix Zoo with Eric's brother and family. It was a pretty fun day (aside from the 500 degree temperatures - ok, I exaggerate a tiny bit...).

Looking at all the turtles in the pond

Mixin' with the elephants....

...and the kangaroos

And yes, we saw lots of real animals, too :)

Kristen's been taking a weekly tumbling class through the city and has been loving it! It's the perfect thing to take up some time during the week, and she's got amazing coordination anyway, so she's having a blast with that.

Earlier this month, Kristen and I were able to go out with some friends from church for a social evening of ice skating! We had a blast, and she did amazingly well considering it was so close to her bedtime.

Our little ice skating princess!

Getting some help around the rink from our friends, Mrs. A...

...and Mrs. J. Thanks, friends!

We had so much fun!

This past weekend we took a trip to a nearby pumpkin patch. There was so much to do there, including a 3.5 mile corn maze (we didn't make it all the way through), cow train, bounce house, animal petting area, and lots more.

Here's the crew eating lunch


Can you tell how excited Kristen was about riding on the cow train?

Posing as a beautiful sunflower (this is her 'Say Cheese' face - kinda reminds me of Popeye)

Eric took on all three kids on the teeter-totter

Looking for the PERFECT pumpkin to take home

All tuckered out after a hard day of playing!

And coming soon: I'll be posting some information up here about what Eric's up to these days, as well as providing you with a tour of our new house!! We're moving in this weekend, so pictures will be coming once we have more than empty rooms to show you. AND, there may even be a prize giveaway contest to determine a name for our RV gate. Oh yeah, you know you want to get in on this! :)

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Omigosh, those are the cutest pictures of Kristen! I love the one of her in the cow car. Haha. So cute. Can't wait to see the new house pics, too. :-)

Jason said...

I have video of Linnea petting a goat at the Phoenix zoo. Maybe even the same goat.

Kristi said...

Which pumpkin farm? Looks fun!