Thursday, April 10, 2008

Documentary: The Lord's Boot Camp

Just wanted to bring to your attention a special that will be on CBS's 48 Hours program this Saturday night, April 12, at 8pm. It's entitled 'The Lord's Boot Camp' and is a documentary on Teen Missions and short-term missions for youth.

For those of you not aware, Teen Missions is the organization I joined with 3 times when I was in high school to travel to Florida, Tanzania, and Russia/Siberia on short term missions trips. If nothing else, you can watch the documentary to get a general idea of what I went through on those trips! :)

I'm super excited for this documentary, and hope you'll have a chance to watch it. Please pray that the message brought across in the documentary is uplifting, that these short-term missions experiences are shown in a positive light, and that the documentary will glorify God with its message.

Click here to see a preview of the documentary

Go to the Teen Missions International website


Hope you'll watch!

No comments: