Friday, March 27, 2009

Considering...

To anyone who still might be looking here for an update (all 1 or 2 of you...):

I'm considering a 'blogging hiatus' for a while. For several reasons, but mostly because a) we're not interesting enough people, and b) I'm not convinced I have enough of an audience to continue.

If for some reason you feel you would die (or at least be sad) without seeing regular updates here, let me know, and I may be persuaded to reconsider. I haven't decided to fully pull the plug on hipposandjeeps, but maybe a little break (while - hopefully - something blog-worthy happens in our lives) will be a good thing.

Thoughts? Let me know...

6 comments:

Flourishing said...

I like pictures! In fact, our blog is mostly pictures. Why don't you just post a couple new pics of the fam once a month or so?

The joy's of motherhood...they are supposed to be joyful right? said...

please don't! How else are we going to keep up?? I love hearing about things that happen to you guys!

Tracy Edwards said...

PLEASE DON'T!!! I love your updates! Keep them coming and I also agree that I love the pictures!

Kristi said...

I'm dead over here...

Robyn said...

Don't stop! I'm here! I'm voyeuristic! Get your blog groove back on, girl.

Cindy Todd said...

I know it's alot of work for you...but I love hearing about the things you do and watching Kristen grow up. I love keeping in touch with you all this way! I will miss it if you go away!