Saturday, February 28, 2009

Home Improvement

This is the first time ever that we have been able to make home improvements without having to ask or get permission or anything like that. How exciting! So we decided to paint some walls. We started with the very smallest room in the whole house - the downstairs half-bath. It seemed the safest way to do it (in case what we did turned out to be horrible!). And, to be honest, Eric did almost all the work, so I can't really take any credit. But here are some before and after pictures:


I think it turned out great. Brings a bit of an ocean feeling to the room. So now comes the decision of what to tackle next. It's a pretty fun prospect, though - that we can do whatever we want! Now you all just have to come visit us! :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Next time I have to go potty, I'm comin' over! ;)

Robyn said...

Nice job! I like the ocean feel. :)