You've gotta start with the traditional Christmas sugar cookies. Who doesn't love a good Santa-shaped cookie smothered in frosting?
Kristen was a whiz at learning to roll out the dough. Must have been the
uber-cute apron from Auntie Katie!
And, in case you were wondering, these cookies were quite literally made with love. For some reason, every time Kristen cut out a cookie pattern and put it on the cookie sheet, she had to lean over to kiss it. Too cute! I figure the kissing germs probably cooked out while baking in the oven, so if you enjoy any of these cookies with us, don't worry. :)Next came the decorating. After a quick pizza dinner, we dove in to the multi-colored frosting. Eric even had a little bit of time before he went to work to help us frost some cookies!


Yes, almost all the cookies Kristen decorated were pink.
She even wanted to make one in the shape of her hand! So I used a knife to cut around her hand and this is how it came out! Notice the pink ring on the one finger...ha! She thought this was the best cookie of the bunch!And here are some of the finished products. Notice at the top of the picture - we even had hippo cookies in green sweaters and jeans, as well as a miniature Liberty Bell with a crack in it! Good times, good times. And they are so delicious! Actually, maybe I'll go enjoy one right now! :)



2 comments:
You are the only person I've ever heard of that has a hippo cookie cutter. As it should be.
Looks deeelicious!
Very yummy looking cookies...and I love the baked in kisses. Too cute!
Post a Comment