You remember Halloween? That holiday that was over a month ago? :) I have proof that we celebrated it here - even though it was seriously about 85 degrees at Trick-or-Treating time. So needless to say, the costumes didn't really last all that long. Kristen was a cute little elephant this year:

Cousins Caleb and Logan came over to Trick-or-Treat with us, so we had lions and elephants and Mr. Incredible - oh my!Mid-November brought the graduation of another Officer Roy from the Arizona Law Enforcement Academy - Eric's brother, Alex. His other brother, Adam, and his dad were able to fly out, so it was good to see them as well. Here's all the 'Roy Boys' together for the first time in about 2 years.
You would think that I would have taken some pictures of our wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, or pictures of Kristen with her 4 cousins, or something, right? Well, you would be wrong. Crazy old me only took the camera out once, and it was at Starbucks. Yes, Kristen and I had some time together at coffee-land, and she enjoyed one of her new favorite treats - a pumpkin scone. Maybe she is my daughter after all! :)
And this past week, the first week of December, brought my birthday. For the first time since we've been married, Eric made me a birthday cake. I was very impressed and very grateful for such a special treat! (And I think Kristen helped with the sprinkles.)
With 2008 coming to a close, I wanted to be sure to tell you all how much you've meant to us over the last year. Whether you are family, old friends, new friends, or just acquaintances, we value you and are so grateful for you in our lives. Thanks for checking in on us, and may you always be reminded of the TRUE reason we celebrate at this time of year.


2 comments:
Congratulations on your new home! What a joy to have your own place!
You need to update your blog more often missy! :-)
But glad to hear that everything is ok and things are progressing ok. I really hope you post photos of your house soon! Interior, that is.
Oh and happy belated birthday. That is one sweet cake!
Post a Comment