Friday, August 15, 2008

Odds & Ends

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Mommy forgot to post some of these pictures! They are great!! I had a little talk with her, and she agreed to get in gear and get it done. You're welcome! :)

Here's me and Grammy fighting crime (or just
Zurg's evil forces) at Disneyland!

When Papa and Grammy came, we went horseback riding, and
ran into a turkey! I was a little scared, but Papa was there
to keep me safe.

Here's our group out riding. I'm sitting with Daddy, and then
there's Papa, Cousin Roger, and Grammy, too!

Mommy thought this was funny. There aren't too many doughnut
shops around, but the police have found another place to
get together - Starbucks!

Mommy's friend, Miss Katharyn, came for a visit. We had so
much fun! And Mommy was really glad to see her. :)

We also got to visit with some good friends, the Jones family.
When Daddy and Mommy met them, I wasn't even born yet, and it
was so fun to play with Tim, Kara, and Nate while the grown-ups
played Scattergories. We had a really great time!!!

I usually don't like being dirty, but the other day I went to the
playground with my cousins Caleb and Logan, and we all
came back covered in sand - for reals!

I'm not really sure I like this being dirty thing. Icky...

So there ya go. Hope you enjoyed the extra pictures! I'll just have to keep reminding Mommy to take new ones so you can see how big I'm getting and all the things I'm learning! :) Bye!

No comments: