
Last week I was watching some little cuties for a friend, and one of them had a crown that she had made at church (I'm guessing) that Kristen hasn't stopped talking about since. So I got out the supplies yesterday and we made a crown! That she wore everywhere. All day. And it's back on her head today, too. Yeah for princess crowns! (And thanks for the idea, Coco!)
And this morning, I sat down at the computer to catch up on blog stuff, and had one more item to take a picture of and blog about. I had given Kristen some crackers and had assumed she had eaten them all. Until I found them, nicely laid out, side by side, in front of the keyboard, with only one bite taken out of each. Strange child.
A father daughter camera moment.
ACADEMY UPDATE:
Eric is in the middle of week 9 at the Academy. Almost half way through! They are now in their proper uniforms (instead of "black and whites", which is a pair of black pants, long sleeved white shirt, and thin black tie) and are slowly gathering the pieces of their utility belts, like the handcuffs. Unfortunately, since Kristen's hands are too little, he couldn't practice his handcuffing skills on her, so I had to do it. Yeah. Some advice - don't get arrested. Handcuffing isn't as fun as it might look on TV.
And this morning, I sat down at the computer to catch up on blog stuff, and had one more item to take a picture of and blog about. I had given Kristen some crackers and had assumed she had eaten them all. Until I found them, nicely laid out, side by side, in front of the keyboard, with only one bite taken out of each. Strange child.
A father daughter camera moment.
ACADEMY UPDATE:Eric is in the middle of week 9 at the Academy. Almost half way through! They are now in their proper uniforms (instead of "black and whites", which is a pair of black pants, long sleeved white shirt, and thin black tie) and are slowly gathering the pieces of their utility belts, like the handcuffs. Unfortunately, since Kristen's hands are too little, he couldn't practice his handcuffing skills on her, so I had to do it. Yeah. Some advice - don't get arrested. Handcuffing isn't as fun as it might look on TV.
Eric is still continuing to do really well in his class (academically ranked 7th). He's in a class with a lot of very smart people, and out of the 37 people left in his class, the lowest academic average is only around 85%. Not surprisingly, he's been able to outrun everyone in the class, which will help in the physical agility portion of the final ranking. The third part that makes up the final ranking is, I believe, determined at the gun range, which comes in the next couple weeks.
3 comments:
Way to let go of the binkie, Kristen! You deserve to wear a crown, all day every day ;)And, way to go Eric!! Keep up the good work.
What she said. ;)
If his utility belt is anything like Batman's, I'm jealous.
Now let's just hope he doesn't practice his firearms skills around the house.
Post a Comment