Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just so ya know...

OK, so it's been a while since I've updated you all. Truth is, I got to the point where it seemed like there was so much to talk about that I didn't know where to start, and then more and more kept piling up, and then - well, I just procrastinated. So...(deep sigh)...here's my attempt to catch you up on all that's going on (along with my other post tonight, which I felt deserved it's very own posting).

So it's been really cold here over the last couple of weeks (well, cold for us, at least - highs in the upper 40's/low 50's), and we've had rain every day for the last week or so. Because of the low temperatures, we've had a lot of snow on the mountains around us. This picture was taken about 1/2 mile from our house. I don't remember the last time I saw this much snow on that mountain (Mt. Umunhum, about 3,500 feet).

And yesterday, Eric and Kristen decided to have a jam session. It was quite the musical collaboration, even with the Backyardigans guitar. I think we have a budding musician on our hands! :)

And hey, Kristen wanted to make sure we told you - "Don't forget to vote!"



No comments: