Monday, August 6, 2007

August?? Are You Sure!?

OK, OK, I get the hint. :) Several of you have asked to make sure we're still alive out here since our blog hasn't been updated in so long! Well, since you've all had to wait so long, we wanted to make sure there would be enough here for everyone!

If you'd like to check out some videos, here are some for your viewing pleasure:

Hi, Daddy! - conversations with Kristen after dinner
Where's Your Nose? - Kristen shows how much she NOSE (get it?) :)
Funny Noises - Sometimes funny noises can be really funny!

And below, the top 9 things to do with a VERY active toddler:

9. Have her pick some apples for later (thanks to the County Fair!).

8. Take her to the Gilroy Garlic Festival and feed her a corndog.

7. Mesmerize her with cute little bunnies.

6. Have her dress herself up as a rock star!

5. Have her climb up and say hi to a cow (just not over - we caught her just in time!).

4. Have her help with the laundry (or put her pants around her ankles and daddy's boxers over her head - don't worry, they're all clean!).

3. See how long she can walk around and balance dad's motorcycle helmet on her head!

2. Have a friend drive her around in a tractor (thanks, Abby!).

1. Drive around a little, after all of the above, and knock her out! (Who doesn't love pictures of kids sleeping?)

We recently had Kristen's 18 month pictures taken, so I'm going to try to scan some of them in and post them here, so stay tuned! Really, I'll be better about keeping things up to date! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating!!! I love all of it. Kristen is adorable in the videos. Ah, the Gilroy Garlic festival. If I close my eyes I can still smell it ;)