Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend getaway at Hume Lake

This weekend we had the chance to go up to Hume Lake to spend some time with friends - Denis, Rebecca, and Jeremy - at their cabin up there. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a really good time.

As you can see, we put Eric to work hauling Kristen and Jeremy around the deck - around and around and around... :)


And here we are by the lake. We all had a very relaxing weekend in a beautiful place. It was a nice refreshing break from life in the city. Thanks, Volkovs and Haneys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of all three of you :)
Our youth group went to Hume Lake every summer and somehow I never went. Sometimes I think I was there b/c of all the promotional videos and friends' pictures I've seen...