I've never been very good at being able to tell if a child looks more like the mother or father - unless it's overly obvious. I have always known that Kristen as a baby looked EXACTLY like Eric did when he was a baby. And I kinda always thought that Evan looks like Eric, too.
That was, until I happened upon this picture of myself at 1 year old:
Now, aside from my Sesame Street 70's dress, I can't help but see the resemblance. You? Cracks me up... :)
2 comments:
i do see the resemblance, too. i mean, it's not EXACTLY, but i DO see it. he looks more like you did than kristen did. she didn't look at all like your baby picture! i would never have guessed that was you. i can kinda tell from the shape of your eyes, but other than that, your baby picture doesn't look like you AT ALL! are you sure that's you? j/k :b
Oh, I think he looks like you so much!!! Adorable. Glad you didn't dress him in a Sesame Street outfit for his pictures, but that was way cool back in the 70's.
Post a Comment