Once we made it up to Northern California, we celebrated my uncle's 60th birthday with a pool party. Guess who's a little water baby?
The following day, we kept the party going by celebrating the wedding of my cousin, Roger, and his beautiful new bride, April. Here's a photo of the whole family in attendance (we're over on the left side).
Kristen was so excited to be at her first wedding, and she couldn't wait to see the bride and give her a hug and a kiss!
Even Eric and Evan partied!
After all this excitement, my sister and I decided to take all the kids to the beach for some fun in the sun. The girls had a blast digging for sand crabs.
Well, that, and THIS place. Couldn't POSSIBLY have left Santa Cruz without stopping here! I got a big ol' scoop of 10-20. What's YOUR favorite?
All in all, it was a wonderful trip, spending time with wonderful people in a wonderful place. (Can you tell I enjoyed myself??)









2 comments:
ooohhh, Marianne's is the best!
Lovely! I haven't been to Santa Cruz in FOREVER...it's one of my favorite places. Glad you guys had a great trip!!!
Post a Comment