OK, I couldn't wait until I was actually done with all my retroactive postings (because, hey, who knows when I'm really going to be done anyway??) to show you the pictures we recently had taken of the kiddos. I mean, seriously, could they be any cuter?


Kristen, 4 years old
Evan, 6 months old
3 comments:
No, they could not! Adorable.
PRECIOUS! Great pictures. Is Evan seriously 6 months old???
Reminds me of the two great grand kids we have been tending this past four years. Both boys, one 4 1/2 the other 2. Been a handful. Their mom just graduated from nursing school and passed her RN certification so we see less of them now. From my own experience I prefer girl then boy. It shows in your pictures. My daughter was very sensitive toward her little brother. My older Great Grandson is a BOY through and through. He loves his little brother but is very rough and tumble.
Post a Comment