Friday, September 25, 2009

Love This!: Blog-in-a-Book

I always thought this would be a great business idea, and it looks like someone beat me to it.

I know blogging is, for many people, a virtual way to get out information or keep in touch with friends and family. And even though I have a blog for those very reasons, I'm still a bit old-fashioned in that I love physical books and photos. So what could be better than a company that takes your blog and prints it out for you in book form - pictures and all, hardcover or softcover? Sweet!!

Here's the link, and a couple screenshots from my own "blog book":





If you blog, tell me if you try this and how you like it! Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Flourishing said...

Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it. It seems like a possibility. The price is pretty reasonable. The scrapbooks you can do online and print are very pricey.