Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little By Little...Literally!

OK, so I've finally got the next batch of pictures of Evan to post (yeah!). He's at that point where he seems to look different every day, so even though these were only taken a week or two ago, he has already changed so much!

What hasn't changed that much, though, is his weight. He went from being in the 5% for weight to the -5%. In the last two weeks, he's gained about 2 ounces...hehe. So we're nearing the 8 pound mark, but not quite there yet. He's a real lightweight at 2 1/2 months! But based on the history with Kristen being on the small side, too (among other factors), the doctor doesn't seem too worried. I guess we just don't have squishy kids! :)

Everything else is going well. Kristen still loves on him a ton, and Evan finally started smiling about a week and a half ago - I'll have to get some pictures of that up soon, too.

This is one of the better pictures I have of the two of them together. She was trying so hard to get him to look at the camera...



This is how he usually sleeps. It reminds me of a little bug (which is
what we call him) or a frog.

Kristen was trying to comfort him and make him comfortable, and she
even let him snuggle with her favorite stuffed dog!

After a bath - crazy hair!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

A little snuggle bug! Love him!! Love you EVEN MORE and you know why! <:)