Rob and I looked at all the pictures of you all and our grandson!! Great job. Keep up the good work. Emily looks at them too. I really liked your bowls. Your photos look really cool. Rob is not going to the Grand Canyon until I can go with him. It's really late so I'm going to bed. It's only going to be in the 50's with rain on Monday. What else is new. Love you and Happy Mother's Day.
3 comments:
Wow, already? We're not quite that hot yet, but we we'll be there with you before too long!
I'm surprised by it every year.
Rob and I looked at all the pictures of you all and our grandson!! Great job. Keep up the good work. Emily looks at them too. I really liked your bowls. Your photos look really cool. Rob is not going to the Grand Canyon until I can go with him. It's really late so I'm going to bed. It's only going to be in the 50's with rain on Monday. What else is new. Love you and Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment