Friday, November 30, 2007

In Case of Emergency, a Kiss Might Do the Trick!

On our frequent walks around the neighborhood, Kristen has often stopped to play with a fire hydrant, shaking its chains and trying to turn the knobs. Usually she does this for a few seconds and then moves on. But today...well, she refused to leave the fire hydrant, and stood right next to it, talking to it like she was talking to a friend. Then before she left, she bent forward and kissed the fire hydrant. I have to admit my first thought was about how dirty a public fire hydrant must be, but then I just laughed to myself. It was, after all, very cute (although a little strange)!


And to all those who are looking for more pictures, I have some great stuff for you from last weekend's trip to Disneyland. I'm hoping to post them in the next day or so. So keep checking back!

No comments: