OK, so I just realized it's been almost 2 weeks since our last post. Yikes! Well, we did have a few set-backs, including the fact that last week our computer just up and died and we had to replace it - what an ordeal! Luckily we didn't lose any of our old data, so a big WHEW! for that!!
Anyhow, pictures have been piling up, and they want to be shared with you! So here goes...
Our townhouse complex has a community pool, so we've been taking Kristen down there to go swimming. She was extremely hesitant at first, but now she loves it. And being the little clean-freak that she is, she spends most of her time in the pool gathering all the leaves and putting them into the filter to get rid of them...hehe. Here she is swimming with Daddy.


And she seems to like the hot tub even more than the pool!
I thought I should add in some pictures of Kristen and Eric playing around in the living room, too. These two crack each other up!

Last Saturday my sister and I treated our mom to a belated Mother's Day present - a day in San Francisco shopping and hanging out. Here's the three of us on our day out in the city.
And I just had to take a picture of this. These hearts are all over the city of San Francisco (Hearts in San Francisco) and this one was perfect for our blog - notice the HIPPO right in the center of the heart! (Click to see the heart up close!)Eric's gone to the Rubicon again this weekend. They don't think the Lake Tahoe fires got too close to the trail, so hopefully everything will still be open. And hopefully it will be as safe of a trip as the last one (with very little vehicle damage!). We'll let you know! :)

1 comment:
Kristen is such a cutie :)
And what a great gift for your mom! Hope you guys had a fun day together...I love SF.
Post a Comment