Monday, May 21, 2007

The Tradition of Trains

My dad is one of the train engineers at Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad in Los Gatos, CA, and has been since before I was born. We used to spend a lot of time down there as kids, and even took our Christmas picture there as a family back in the early 80's. (I'm the one standing on the right in front of my mom.) Click on the picture to see our 80's style up close!


Eric took Kristen down to the train this past Saturday for her first train engine ride. She loved watching the steam engine chug along, and wanted to push all the levers! Another generation of train enthusiasts has been created! Thanks, Papa!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love trains around here...if we ever come to visit you I know where we can all go ;) LOVE the 80's family picture!!