So Evan has already fallen prey to being dressed up by his big sister. I'm not sure he enjoys it, but here he is dressed up, according to Kristen, like he's getting married. Not just once...

...but twice! Poor kid...

I think he looks quite a bit happier NOT being dressed up - what do you think?
We took one afternoon to go to a local pumpkin patch/farm-type place for Kristen to have some fun. She definitely found plenty of animals to pet and feed. (And it's too bad I didn't get a picture of the cow that completely licked and slimed the back of her head...I thought it was much funnier than she did!)



And she even got a chance to practice her Harley face - just for you, Papa! (It's still a work in progress...)
L.O.V.E. these next two pics!
Then we finally got our pumpkin home and got to carvin' it! Kristen thought it was a great idea and great fun while Daddy worked on it...
...and then, things changed!
Needless to say, we ended up with a wonderfully traditional jack-o-lantern for our front porch. And as for the costumes? Well, Kristen really, really, really wanted to be a red fairy. Um, okay. So here's what we ended up with.
And Evan? Well, he didn't really have a say in the matter, so he made a terrifically cute-as-a-button little frog. Not bad, huh?
So after all that October excitement, Happy November! I wish I could say we're loving fall here, but it has yet to come. Yesterday was the hottest day in November ever for our area, with a high of 96. Today was only 92, though.... (seriously? something really wrong with that...). We're looking forward to low 80's by next week...ugh!







2 comments:
SERIOUSLY.
Love the cute Halloween costumes and Kristen dressing up Evan. Here's wishing you some of our cold weather because I know what's coming and I don't want it...
Post a Comment