Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Class Participation!

I love fall. The change of seasons, the colors, the (finally!) cooler weather. But lately I have developed a serious case of the blahs.

This is where you come in!!

Please, oh pretty please leave a comment on this blog post and describe the following, in as much detail as you care to share:

When was the last time you were happy - really and truly happy?

Can't wait to be encouraged and inspired by your stories!!

2 comments:

dad said...

The situation was highly unusual (even for me). I was at a memorial service recently and the daughter of the deceased, who in her teens the last time I saw her was very troubled and heading down a very destructive path and not looking back. She had invited a musical group from her new church to the memorial service and during a song of thanksgiving to God for His faithfulness and His promises, she raised her hands in worship. I had a hard time holding back the tears, thanking God for the love He shows each of us and for her turning back to Him.

Robyn said...

Happy...hmmm...I'm going to say the last time would be earlier today when Luker yelled from his bedroom "Moooooom!" for the umpteenth time and I responded with an irritated "What, Luke?" to which he yelled back with a similarly irriated tone, "I looooove you, Mom!" He melts me. I've been feeling the cold weather blahs here and I'm thankful for a little laughter and warmth from the kiddos to lift my spirits ;)