Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maybe You Didn't Know...

...that your eyelids can sweat (experienced that one first hand)

...that 83 degrees in the house feels like you've died and gone to heaven

...that our little stuffed animal friends love to read

...that Kristen just recently had cousins Caleb and Logan (and Uncle Alex and Auntie Aimee) move here to Phoenix, too!

...that Kristen really likes dressing up in some of Daddy's work gear


...that Eric was awarded the 'Top Gun' award in his Academy class (meaning he had the highest target score at the shooting range) as well as the 'Top Driver' award on the driving track (think high-speed police chase stuff...)

...that I (Jaimee) had another photo named as 'Photo of the Week' in my photography class

...that Kristen has recently started wanting to dress up like a princess. This is her Easter dress from last year (size 12 months - HA!)

...that Kristen is our little clean freak...er, I mean, our neat and tidy little girl



...that we miss you all very much (well, those of you that don't live in the Phoenix area!) :)


4 comments:

Jason said...

What a bunch of overachievers...

I'm going to have to start posting pictures of Linnea to keep up with Kristen's incredible cuteness.

Kristi said...

Yes, places you never knew you had can sweat too. See? All kinds of new and exciting things in the desert!

Kristi said...

And I LOVE that guitar picture.

Diana said...

I understand about the eyelid thing, and the 83 degrees in the house. We came home the other night, after being out all day without the air on, and it was 90 in the house. It was like a sauna. Right now my feet are sweaty, which I'm sure you wanted to know. Congrats to Eric! Is the academy done? And congrats to you! Are you taking an online class, or an actual class? If it's online, can you let me know where? I'm trying to find a good class so I can learn even more about my camera.